Molecular Biology- Genomics:
Molecular biologyis the branch of biology that deals with the molecular basis of biological activity. This field overlaps with other areas ofbiologyandchemistry, particularlygeneticsandbiochemistry. Molecular biology chiefly concerns itself with understanding the interactions between the various systems of acell, including the interactions between the different types ofDNA,RNAandprotein biosynthesisas well as learning how these interactions are regulated.
“An Institute for Industrial Skill Development”
Industrial Training Program For Life Science Students.
Orange proudly introducing a quality and skill based Industrial training program and projects for students.
• Students will gain 100% exposure in handling all instruments.
• Both wet and dry lab skills development.
• Each module includes basic theoretical and practical classes.
• Students can learn application followed by self evaluation of techniques.
• Calculations relevant to molecular biology, chemical preparation, hands on practice, observation, interpretation and justification of the results.
People working in the field of,
• Research & Development
• Pharmaceutical industry
• Molecular biology
• Recombinant technology
1. Basic, Mid level & Advanced level 1 and 2 in Molecular biology
2. DNA Fingerprinting
3. Variant PCR Reactions
6. Basic Genetics
7. Blotting techniques
8. Chromatography techniques
9. DNA modification system
10. DNA mutation
11. Immunodiffusion techniques
13. ELISA techniques
14. Microbial techniques
15. Protein Isolation and purification study
17. Advanced cloning & Expression of protein
18. Enzyme Technology
Reviewed by 18 Users
Most Relevant Reviews